Helping business improve their decision support processes covers a broad spectrum of work across many disciplines within the business. Excel and its planning, analysis and reporting capabilities bring them together with a common point of reference.
With Excel as the common point of reference, we have divided our service offerings into four areas, from education and awareness through to the most advanced Business Intelligence dashboards.
To witness the power of Jedox technology, we offer hands-on workshops using relevant client data. We will build simple solutions to show how we can overcome specific and relevant challenges using Excel-Jedox Suite applications. We demonstrate ‘de-coupling’ data from the spreadsheet and shifting analysis from simple rows and columns and introduce ‘multi-dimensional thinking’.
This is an ideal service for companies that require typical Excel analysis and reporting for individuals or departments. We look at existing Excel challenges and help build solutions using Jedox Suite.
Services we can help with are:
– Automating complex reports (i.e. Financial and Accounting related statements, invoices, etc.)
– Joining two or more data sets into summary reports and/or statements
– Developing and implementing basic data capture and loading techniques when it is manually exported from other systems (e.g. ‘export to excel’ functions that contain CSV formatted data)
– Providing additional Excel tips and techniques to further expand knowledge of data analysis.
Companies or departments sometimes require a specific or unique solution to their data analysis and reporting needs (e.g. measurements for productivity or utilization). This may involve working with existing internal business systems to help build a solution that will address these precise needs.
– Initial review of existing Excel processes and providing recommendations for improvements
– Investigate and provide detail of existing data challenges; recommend and implement changes
– Implement automation techniques to minimize human involvement and potential for error
– Prepare Jedox-Excel solution to turn over to the business for operation
This service focuses on companies that require dynamic reporting that is published to a broader group of individuals within their organization. The larger groups are considered viewers of the results that need the information on a timely basis to drive business decisions.
This service encompasses:
– One or more of the above Custom Jedox Suite-Excel Application Services
– BI (Business Intelligence) “like” requirements including dashboards
– In depth clarification of existing Excel business processes and needs analysis
– Gathering larger data sets at fixed timeframes, working with internal business systems to extract specific data as required
– Automated loading of extracted data in business OLAP cubes
– Preparing and publishing dynamic reports to broader group using Jedox Suite-Web functionality (e.g. reports are made available in web browsers) and easily shared around the organization.